Registration and Application:
How to Apply for the TCS Recruitment Drive for Engineers?
Step 1: Registration
Step 2: Application
- Log on to https://nextstep.tcs.com
- Click "Register Here"
- Click "Off-Campus Applicant"
- Fill the Registration Form and Submit
- Note your Reference ID and Password
*In-case you wish to update any information in the application form after submitting; you can do so by clicking "Edit Application form" on the left hand side menu of the Home Page.
Please note that, it is mandatory to complete both, registration and application form, to apply for this process.
If you have already registered with us and have a valid CT or DT reference ID, you need not register again. Please ensure that you have filled in the Application Form as well.
Candidates shortlisted for the drive, would be intimated on the drive details and receive a Hall Ticket on their email id entered on NextStep.
Registration and Application Process closes on 14th February 2014!
Stay tuned to TCS Campus Commune (https://nextstep.tcs.com > Campus Commune) for further updates!
In Case of any queries you may connect with us on our Toll Free Helpline (1800-209-3111) or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Log on to https://nextstep.tcs.com with your Reference ID and Password
- Click "Application Form" on the left hand side menu on the Profile Page
- Fill the Application form and Submit. A confirmation message will be displayed on successful submission. Please ensure that the Application form is filled correctly and updated with your
- Click on "Track My Application". The status should reflect as "Application Received".