Step 1: Registration
Step 2: Application
- Log on to https://nextstep.tcs.com
- Click "Register Here"
- Click "Off-Campus Applicant"
- Fill the Registration Form and Submit
- Note your Reference ID and Password
- Log on to https://nextstep.tcs.com with your Reference ID and Password
- Click "Application Form" on the left hand side menu on the Profile Page
- Fill the Application form and Submit. A confirmation message will be displayed on successful submission. Please ensure that the Application form is filled correctly and updated with your
- Click on "Track My Application". The status should reflect as "Application Received".
- If you have already registered with us and have a valid CT or DT reference ID, you need not register again.
Please ensure that you have filled in the Application Form as well.
- In-case you wish to update any information in the application form after submitting, you can do so by
clicking Edit Application form on the left hand side menu of the Home Page.
- For CT candidates who have already appeared for the TCS selection process in FY 2014-15, their nearest
Test Location will be considered as the city in which their institute is located. If you wish to update your nearest Test Location, you can do so by logging onto https://nextstep.tcs.com > Select nearest test location.
- For DT candidates, the nearest Test Location will be the same as entered in their Application form.
If you wish to update, you can do so by you can do so by clicking Edit Application form on the left hand side
menu of the Home Page and update the same.