|TCS Australia Summer Internship Program 2009-10|
Are you looking for:|
- A challenging IT project in a real time business environment
- The opportunity to work in different locations
- An opportunity to gain valuable industry experience; and
- A possible graduate placement
A TCS Summer internship will put your theoretical knowledge to practice in an actual business requirement,
gaining invaluable work experience. If you are an IT student who wants a once in a lifetime opportunity, has proven
leadership skills, an innovative flair, wants to travel the world but above all willing to develop their skills and
gain invaluable experience, a TCS internship is for you!
TCS has two types of Internships available:
8 week placement at one of our offshore development centres in India, the homeland of TCS. You will be working on
a challenging project for a TCS client. TCS will provide you with flights, accommodation, visa expenses and a stipend (in INR).
8-12 week full-time paid placement at one of our client sites in Sydney. You will have the chance to work face to
face with TCS Australia clients on an exciting real project and implement real solutions.
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Undergraduates from Computer Science / Information Technology / Software Engineering courses in their penultimate year
- Good academic results
- Available for full-time position
Applications close on 25th September 2009.
To apply, email your resume with cover letter stating which internship
you wish to apply for to firstname.lastname@example.org